We offer CAR, TRAILER or MOTORBIKE licence in English.
We have English speaking instructors, who are ready to help you with your car or MC license.
It's not easy to learn to drive in Norway. It's many traffic rules and the level for passing the practical test, is quite high, compared to most other countries.
We reccomend the following steps, to make the progress towards the practical test, as smooth and comfortable as possible:
- Choose the correct driving School: Many o choose among, do the right choice.
- Before starting with driving leassons, we reccomend that you know the Theory, preferably finished the Theory test. The Theory is valid for 3years after it's passed.
- Listen to what the proffesionals says: We know what it takes to pass the test
Booking of the practial test
- Be sure to tell the Road Officials (Statens Vegvesen) that you need an English speaking sensor when you're booking the practical test. If not, they might not speak English, and you will have a much bigger challange passing the test.
- Listen to our teachers, regarding if you are good enough to pass the test, or not. Many students are told that they drive good enough by their PRIVATE instructors, but they are very often wrong. It's quite expensive to fail on a Practical test. It's better to be well prepaired, and at a high enough level, rather than to gamble that you will pass.